Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2017

Welcome to 2017 all!!!

For this post, I am going to do something a little different.

I am asking all that read this blog to comment below, and let me know what some of your struggles are, you don't have to identify yourself. I want to hear from my readers what you are dealing with.

Also, what topics would you like me to address? I have had a few ideas, but want to know what you want to hear about. This would all be from my perspective or my experiences, and it would all be to let you know that you are not alone in your struggles, there is someone listening. I want to listen, and I want to share.

I found a picture this last week that I feel sums up a great deal of how we as human beings treat one another:


This picture is linked to 1 Peter 5:8:
Be self-controlled and alert.
Your enemy the devil prowls around like a
roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 

The commentary for this verse I feel is also extremely important:
Feeling alone, weak, helpless, and cut off from 
others, or other believers, we become so focused
on our troubles that we forget to watch for danger, 
we are especially vulnerable to Satan's attacks.
During times of suffering, seek other Christians for support.


I'm going to leave you today with another song. The first time I heard this song it sent chills up my spine and I had goose bumps all over- it's Zach Willams- Chainbreaker. 



Please comment below, and share your stories with me, if you are more comfortable you may email me. I would like to hear your input. I AM LISTENING!!!!

Have a blessed evening all
With Love,
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment