Monday, December 12, 2016

Inspiration

I am sure that there are many things that most of us find inspiration in. Most of the time I find that I am mostly inspired by song lyrics, I have many pieces of paper laying all over that have lyrics on them, sometimes, it is a quote in a book, a photograph, and just sometimes it is the beauty that the I see that the Lord has created. Today, I want to share a few of the snip its of things that have really struck a chord in me,

I try to keep a journal, it is mostly just the happenings of the day, I have even pasted some pictures in there of pictures of places that I would like to visit some day, and some days all it is is lyrics. With each lyric I will name the artist and the song.

Believe by Skillet:
"I can't undo the things that have led us to this place. There is more to us than our mistakes."

Redeemed by Big Daddy Weave
"Seems like all I can see was the struggle, haunted by ghosts that lived in my past, bound up in shackles of all my failures. Wondering how long is this gonna last?"

I Need You Now by Plumb
"I can't let go, I can't move on. Standing on a road I didn't plan, wondering how I got to where I am, GOD, I need you now.

Joyce Meyer
"We may have endured terrible things in our lives and may have been deeply wounded in the process. But there is HOPE. We can harness our emotions- taking control of this powerful force within US..... Victory is possible. Genuine healing can occur if we're willing to allow the Father to set us free."
Here the key word is WILLING.

I will share more of some of my favorites in future posts, today I want to leave you with a verse from Hebrews 13:5
                 GOD has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."





No comments:

Post a Comment